Registration Information: Please know that when you register, you are registering for the whole series of 6 webinars. Please see details below for topics, speakers, dates, times, etc. Check back for updated information!
- Does that mean that I have to attend them all?
- Absolutely not. Attend and participate in the ones that interest you or that your schedule allows for.
- Do I need to cancel if I'm not attending any one specific week?
- No, please do not cancel as that will cancel the rest of the series for you.
- Email us at: ARMCUMSinfo@gmail.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
- What Do We Do Now? Little Lessons for Leading Change
- Everything is new, and what we did yesterday won’t work tomorrow. There is only one constant, and that is change. Successful leadership starts with recognizing the need to change, embracing the possibilities of the future, then doing the necessary hard work. Join the speaker for a journey of transformation – for you and your organization.
Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Delivery Technology Advocacy Council Overview
- Today’s mail preparation requirements are complex and rely heavily on advanced technology to take full advantage of workshare discounts for timely, predictable delivery of mail. The Delivery Technology Advocacy Council (DTAC) was formed by leaders in the mailing and shipping industry who recognized the increasing importance of technology in delivery services as well as Postal Operations. In this special session for ARMCUMS members, DTAC president Mike Plunkett and DTAC Secretary Chris Lien will discuss how DTAC is actively helping to guide and enhance mission critical standards such as Mail.dat and Mail.xml to further improve the preparation and deliverance of the mail.
Session Takeaway: This session will help explain why DTAC was formed and how participating mail owners and mailing service providers are further enhancing and leveraging industry standards such as Mail.dat and Mail.xml to prepare highly optimized mail to achieve the deepest postage discounts.
Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Delivery Partner Program Update
- What is the Delivery Partner Program? How does it affect your customers? Who can participate? Gain an understanding about the procedures surrounding the Delivery Partner Program, how you can provide better visibility to packages and trackable items, and make the program work for you.
Session Takeaway: What the Delivery Partner Program is, why USPS worked with NACUMS to implement it, and how it can benefit your mail centers.
Thursday, October 15, 2020
- FedEx Services - The Impact of COVID-19.
- Helping and working together to navigate the road ahead: Support to help you adapt and evolve. As the world evolves, so do we and as your business adapts to the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis so does our support.
Session Takeaway: The world is always changing. We're here to help you adapt, evolve, and thrive. We know that now more than ever, your schools and customers rely on you for the things that matter most, when they matter most. For their homes, health, work and businesses. That's why we're committed to help you continue delivering for your customers - whether you're reopening, reimaging your Mail Center, or managing growth, all with keeping safety top in your mind.
Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Package Tracking 101
- An overview of USPS package tracking, including the latest and greatest on USPS tracking enhancements and how this intelligence is headed for the future.
Session Takeaway: Package Tracking overview and updates
Amanda Kirschner, USPS Mail and Package Information Systems Specialist
Thursday, October 29
- UPS Solutions
- Presentation will cover available UPS contracts and solutions
Session Takeaway: participants will be more knowledgeable about where to access available contracts.