We invite you to join the Association of Rocky Mountain College and University Mail Services (ARMCUMS), an association of the western region mail professionals who are employed by colleges and universities. Since 1998 ARMCUMS has been helping campuses improve their service and reduce costs in their mailing operations.
The challenges and opportunities of running a successful higher education mail operation have never been greater. Managers can no longer serve in isolation. Mail professionals need a network to increase professional competence and one’s ability to achieve the goals of the institution. ARMCUMS can provide you with a collective voice, information, wisdom and expertise, and colleagues to network with.
Through educational programs, newsletters, website, Cunimail and our many members that are also affiliated with NACUMS (National Association of College and University Mail Services) we will keep you apprised of the critical issues, federal legislation and hot topics important to our industry. Participate in the annual benchmarking survey that results in the most comprehensive study of higher education mail services. Learn about interesting and effective practices that you may be able to adapt to meet your institution’s needs.
Become part of the national, unified voice to the USPS and the Postal Rate Commission. Help promote professionalism and respect for higher education mail managers and staff and get the latest crucial information.
2019-2020 ARMCUMS Membership Dues
July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020
- Initial Member $40
- Each Additional Member $30
- Institutional Membership $100
- Emeritus $0
Members will receive:
- Access to Members Only section of ARMCUMS website
- Bi-annual Newsletters
- Certificate of Membership
- Discounts on Conferences
- ARMCUMS Listserv
- Discount on NACUMS Membership
- Local contacts for networking, information and support
- Local conferences to meet local representatives to get your issues resolved
If you would like to get in touch with someone from the membership committee, please feel free to contact one of the following committee members:
- Jennie Miller at email@example.com or (406) 994.6208
Holly Berryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 754.6117
We look forward to welcoming you as a member
ARMCUMS Membership Committee
Join or Renew Here!
- Annual Membership Subscription (PayPal/Credit Card)
- Annual Membership Subscription (check)
- Annual Emeritus Membership Subscription
- Need to Redeem a Coupon Code for a Membership Subscription? - click here